About Story Time Music
Calling all mini-maestros!
Story Time Music introduces kids as young as three to music through the power of storytelling.
Our memorable cast of quirky characters welcomes children into the world of music, teaching fundamental skills such as music theory, ear training, and composition - concepts that are usually taught at a high school or college level.
- We utilize a unique cast of characters, in fun and interactive stories; children progressively learn about music.
- Register now for small group classes led by our inspiring team of New York City based instructors
- Parents stay in the loop, too! We send you engagement emails after every class so you can keep up with your student’s progress
- Our best-in-class educators are passionate about what they do, and it shows!
Class Times Available Class times all in Eastern Time.
More levels coming soon...
Live classes taught by fun, engaging tutors
Our tutors are of the highest caliber. They are based all over the world, each one creative storytellers, excellent teachers, and wonderful with children. We break the mold when it comes to our tutors. Our goal is for each tutor to bring all subjects - chess, music, etc. - to life and make every class a memorable experience.
Our tutors are thorougly screened through several steps:
- Application process: we screen every tutor for their background, teaching experience, subject matter expertise, and motivation. We also assess their teaching setup to ensure they are able to provide you with the best experience possible.
- Background check: we conduct a SSN-based background check for identity verification and criminal record checks before a teacher starts their first class.
- Curriculum: our tutors are provided with our expert curriculum. Every detail of our curriculum has been honed as a result of hundreds of test classes, meetings, and drafts. It has been perfected in classes just like yours with the input of a diverse group of minds, ranging from education and subject-matter experts to parents like you.
"It was wonderful...[my wife] and I could each do our own thing. When’s the next session?"
"Having [my child] and their friends be part of an adventure that uses your brain instead of staring at a video game?...I love it!"